So here we are again with my Sunday Motivations to kick-start your week and today I had a lie-in, baked some blueberry/banana/honey muffins (which all disappeared within an hour) and went for a fantastic run (walk) in the park as it has been a beautiful day.
Three things you can be happy about right now are:
1. Blueberry Muffins are so easy to make and (when made right) one of your five a day.
Here’s my recipe:
- 110g butter
- 250g plain flour
- 250g caster sugar
- 2 eggs
- 125ml milk (or slightly less)
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- As many blueberries as you desire (roughly 100-150g)
- 2 teaspoons of honey
- (optional) other fruit
Put the flour and salt in one bowl, mix the eggs and sugar well then add in all the other ingredients before folding into the flour and putting into the oven on 180 C or gas mark 4 for about half an hour or so.
2. Tom from Mcfly did it again with his baby video. There is endless hope. I need say no more but Song…Cute Song…little person…*squee*
3. Hair Chalk is one of the best ways to re-invent your hair for a short amount of time. It’s so cheap on the interwebs and although my hair is currently blue here is a picture I found:
Have a fantastic week,